Foundations Of The Christian Faith
An Ancient Faith for a Modern People
A discussion course on the "essentials" of the Christian faith by way of explicating the Apostles' Creed.
1. "I believe" - The Nature of Faith
2. "In God, the Father Almighty" - The Character of God
3. "Maker of heaven and earth" - Cosmology and Anthropology
4. "I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord" - Christology: The Name of Christ
5. "Conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary" - Christology: The Two Natures of Christ
6. "He suffered...crucified, dead, and was buried; he descended into hell" - Christology: The Humiliation Of Christ
7. "The third day he rose again from the dead. He ascended into heaven and is seated on the right hand of God the Father Almighty" - Christology: The Exaltation Of Christ
8. "I believe in the Holy Spirit...in the forgiveness of sin" - Pneumatology: The Doctrine of The Holy Spirit"