Graduates & Professionals
The Grad/Pro group exists to minister to men and women in their post-college years as they follow God through their academic, vocational, and relational callings. We seek to develop a deeper love for Christ and a richer involvement in the life of the Church.
The Grad Student ministry meets weekly for fellowship and study. Studies will be designed to help grad students think biblically about key topics relevant to them. We want the group to engage heart and mind as we pray together, share our lives together, and help each other walk faithfully. Contact Kevin for more information.
We love hanging out together and will have lots of unplanned events through the year. Here are some of the planned ones.
- After Worship Lunch in September
- Apple Picking
- Dinner at The Place
- Pumpkin Carving
- Cracker Barrel night out
- Movie Nights
- Christmas Party in December
Join the church family for School of Discipleship classes, Sunday Studies, church-wide events, and work days! You can also become a leader within the Grad/Pro Group or through a other ministries at CPC. We also have the following internships available:
- Track One: General Pastoral Track, Seeking Ordination
- Track Two: Two-Year Pastoral Track with S.T.M. Degree Study at Yale
- Track Three: New England Church Planting/Renewal
- Track Four: One- or Two-Year Track Targeting Lay Ministry Within the Church Equipping for Vocation in Society
- Track Five: Part-Time Lay Church Leadership (Elder Training, etc.)
For all things related to Graduats and Professionals, contact Kevin Nelson.